- fold your fabric wrong sides together, hotdog style matching up sides. Press a nice crease in there.
- take you nice, crisp piece of fabric (still folded) to your cutting mat and cut from the short ends in one inch so you get a point. if you don't want the point then skip this.
3. re-fold it with wrong sides together and sew from one end to the other leaving a gap to turn the belt right-side-out.4. Before you turn it right-side-out cut the seam allowance at the corners so you get a nice point when the belt is turned right-side-out.
5. Turn it right-side-out through the gap we left (you might need to GENTLY poke the corners to a point) and iron it. The first crease we ironed in should be there to help you out. Where the gap is make sure you iron in the seam allowance.
6. Back at your machine stitch at 1/2 in all the way around and then edge stitch (sew as close to the egde as possible) all the way around. ANd THat's that.