Saturday, August 29, 2009

cute five minute craft



My sister's mother-in-law showed me this little picture holder that I thought was cute. I made one to go in my 2-year-old daughter's room but then I had a vacant spot on a shelf that needed filled and thought it would fit perfectly there so the picture holder has a new home on my shelf instead of my daughter's room. She doesn't seem to mind at all.

All you need to create this picture holder is a large binder clip found at any office supply store (I bought a box of twelve for 6 dollars at Office Max when they were); and scraps of patterned paper; decorative ribbon; and some type of adhesive ( I used my Tom-Bo roller glue and it worked just dandy).
1. cut paper 2 inches x 1 1/4 inches (I did different papers on each side no that I see the back of the photo holder much, but when I do it makes me SMILE!!)

2. glue the paper to the binder clip and tie some coordinating ribbon around the top. Presto!I teach the 16- to 18-year-old young women at my church and I usually have 8 1/2 x 11 quote posters to show or pictures of Christ that are held nicely in these photo clips. Make a couple to use at home, school, office, or whatever. They're fun and simple.

1 comment:

  1. this is so cool. I am definetly going to be doing this.

    ReplyDelete