Monday, October 19, 2009

Too many cards

These are really fun to make and I love having mine in my purse because my wallet is full of grocery store club cards and it takes me FOREVER to find the right card when I'm checking out making sure to get my rewards or points and people are wondering if I'm for real.
So this cute little pouch has all my club cards in order. Voila! problem solved no more angry eyed, finger tapping meanies behind me, only googling eyes wishing they had a super sweet pouch to house all their cards.

4 comments:

  1. Why did I not know how crafty you are? I love, LOVE your purses and bags. Are they hard to make? I am definitely a "beginner." Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. by the way, I am loving my little ipod pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great! where did you find the pattern for these?

    ReplyDelete